Good Vibes in LONDON
After a few short days in LONDON, United Kingdom, I left feeling 1.) reluctant to leave 2.) somewhat excited to leave because I’m not used to the cold weather and 3) completely in awe of all the history, culture and tradition I had soaked up in a short span of time. Being the world’s top tourist destination, I can’t help but splurge on visiting all the places that the city has to offer. So far, these are the places I have been to which I think was definitely worth the splurge.
ROMAN PUBLIC BATHS in BATH, ENGLAND
Entrance fee: £15
How to get there: Bath is easy to reach, just 90 minutes from London Paddington station by train and a short drive from both the M4 and M5 motorways.
Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England
(added to UNESCO’s list of WORLD HERITAGE SITES)
Entrance fee: £15
How to get there: By train via M3 or M4.
Windsor Castle in Windsor, Berkshire England
Entrance fee: £18.65
(When I first saw this , I was VERY fascinated since there are no castles in the Philippines. It’s worth the visit!)
TIPS and REMINDERS before exploring:
- Have a HUGE breakfast (you will need a lot of energy for walking and catching up with train and bus rides!)
- Travel Light (make sure you only have the important stuff in your bag like MONEY, valid ID/passport, Camera , Little notebook and pen and sweater just in case it gets colder in the evening)
- Keep watch of your stuff all the time, it’s better to be safe than sorry
- You can buy cheap day passes around 09ooh for £9 instead of £13.
- Don’t be afraid to ASK, it’ll help you SURVIVE .
- If you have limited length of stay in London, might as well hire a private car to get from one point to another.
(My Contact: VER MENDOZA Viber: +447915545603 (Filipino UK Tour & Van Service)
There’s so much to see and do in London/UK. This is just the beginning. Be sure to do your research, find out what is on offer, what you think you simply cannot miss, and go from there in order of preference. London IS HUGE so it might take a little longer than expected to get from one attraction to the next – PRIORITIZE.